Skip to main content
2014 – 2015 Accomplishments
- We raised close to $1600 thru various fundraising efforts such as raffles and hosted dinners.
- We were also able to support the Academy in their fundraising efforts by volunteering during several events (car wash, haunted house, Ford Drive One for Your School).
- We collected close to $2500 worth of gift certificates/coupons from local businesses
- We staffed AITR booths and our own Daytona Robotics booths at several community events such as Port Orange Family Days, Port Orange Spring Fair School and Business Expo and the Balloon & SkyFest in New Smyrna Beach.
- We were able to purchase lunches and dinners for the robotics team at the Ft Lauderdale and Orlando Tournaments.
- Provided start up pizzas for the Academy’s Haunted House.
- Provided hotdogs, buns and water for the Academy’s Field Day event.
- Provided funding to offset the cost for the Senior Banquet.
- Created parent board website to help with our communications and fundraising efforts.